Benefits of green tea:
Many many years ago, people discovered the real enjoyment of tea by steeping leaves of tea in boiling water. It means our ancestors understood the real feelings of taking a warm cup of tea that surprises us still. It is now a world of phenomenon to take tea as an art. However the benefits of green tea to our health and skin cannot described in few words. As a natural supplement, it is now works as pure health instrument. Some major conditions of health, green tea has shown some modest benefits.
- For cancer, green tea works as a laxative. It reduces the risk of cancer in human body. Green tea has antioxidant which is 100 times effective than vitamin C. it works 24 times more effectively than vitamin E.
- By lowering the level of cholesterol, green tea reduces the risk of heart disease. By reviving the heart cells, it lessens major probability of heart disease.
- The fluoride content of green tea makes the bone strong. Your bone density will be preserved by drinking tea regularly.
- The blood sugar level is controlled by green tea. Glucose metabolism and lipid is highly improved by green tea which is good for diabetes by balancing the metabolism rate.
Skin benefits of green tea:
- The old cells of skin are managed by green tea found from recent study.
- Powerful antioxidants of green tea are helpful for skin which causes free radicals naturally.
- Skin cancer is strongly prevented by green tea. The poly phenols of green tea in this case helps a lot. So by drinking green tea, you can easily prevent this preventable issue
- The green tea regulates the activity of hormone and it is anti-bacterial. That’s why; you can easily fight against acne which is a common problem for teenagers.
- Green tea is works good for skin. So really will be benefits of green tea for your health and skin .